There are several event types in this season for POE Currency Hunting. Race leagues are special short duration events that we run periodically to let players play in a clean economy and compete for prizes.
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.
Event types for POE Currency Rewards
Events may have different formats, rules or goals. Here are some examples:
- Boss Kill: Time based events that rank players on how long they take to kill specific bosses.
- Burst: Burst events are several short duration events that run in quick succession.
- Descent: You play through custom levels that use tilesets from the core Path of Exile game. While level layouts and monster drops are still randomized, there are occasional fixed rewards in chests along the way, containing currency and other items. Dead characters can still receive points in these events.
- Descent: Champions: The sequel to Descent, with a different dungeon, special uniques and branching paths. More information on Descent: Champions can be found here. Dead characters can still receive points in these events.
- Endless Ledge: A race type based on The Ledge Area from Act 1. Players see how far they can get through different Ledge themed areas in the given time. Dead characters can still receive points in these events.
- Signature: Signature races are specific races that have consistent length and properties during the season. The signature race in Soulthirst is a 70 minute solo race with a fixed seed and the Soulthirst mod. Player results throughout the season are scored in a ladder of overall results in these Signature events. There are special prizes (alternate-art Demigod’s Beacons) for the three top finishers of each class.
POE Currency Rewarding
At the end of the event, they will award the prizes to a Remove-Only Stash Tab that is accessible from any league. The item can only be removed in one league, so choose carefully! You need to reach at least level 2 to be eligible for prizes for placement.
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes. For full-clear prizes, only the party member who gets the killing blow on the last monster gets the prize. The game version can change due to patches between the times that the event is announced and when the event occurs.