Leagues will have Mods assigned to them to make them more entertaining, more difficult, or completely change the style of game play used in these leagues.
For Hunters of POE Items, Mods are regularly explained in the event information regarding a particular league/event but are quite often simplified. A full list of the Mods you will regularly find on leagues is below.
Kinds of League Mods for POE Items
These are some of the league mods you can choose if you are hunting for POE Items:
- Ancestral: All areas except towns have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you.
- Bloodgrip: Players have the Corrupting Blood mod.
- Blood Magic: Characters act as if they have the Blood Magic passive allocated. This will cause them to consume life instead of mana for skills with mana cost and mana reservations.
- Brutal: Monsters have 20% increased attack and cast speed, and deal 20% increased damage.
- Emberwake: 30% of monsters’ physical damage is added as fire, and they move 30% faster.
- Eternal Torment: All areas other than towns and the Twilight Strand will be inhabited by 10 additional torment spirits. Spirits will spawn regardless of their usual level restrictions.
- Exiles Everywhere: All areas other than towns and the Twilight Strand will be inhabited by 20 additional rogue exiles. Exiles will spawn regardless of their usual level restrictions.
- Famine: Players’ flasks, life, mana and energy shield are not refilled when accessing town.
- Fixed Seed: All instances of a given area have the same area layout, for all players. Multiple Race Events will regularly have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set. This includes all Signature events.
POE Items in the Prisons
As you progress your hunt in for POE Items since you kill monsters around you. You can sell it in the auction house or trade with other players. In this kind of profiting you helped players who are looking for items they need and at the same time you get yourself a profit thru your hard work in grinding.