Many of Path of Exile’s unique items tell a story. Some of those stories are unfinished. Certain Prophecies will guide you to wield one of these items as you complete its destiny. The item will be permanently imbued with new power and a new name.
In addition to the generous rewards such as POE Currency and items earned by fulfilling Prophecies, you will earn exclusive microtransactions as you complete challenges. The Prophecy leagues include a set of 40 new challenges. When you complete 12 challenges, you receive the Prophecy Footprints Effect.
Getting your Prophecy Weapons for POE Currency Hunter
At 24, you receive the Prophecy Weapon Effect. When you complete your 36th challenge, you receive Navali’s Monkey Pet. These microtransactions are exclusively available in the Prophecy leagues.
From the 19th challenge onwards and for every third challenge after that, you receive pieces of a Prophecy Totem Pole decoration to display in your hideout. The Totem Pole permanently showcases how many of the Prophecy challenges you completed during this league.
- The Endgame Labyrinth – The rumors are true. There is a fourth Labyrinth, and it’s accessed through end-game maps. High level players will gradually complete difficult map versions of the Trials of Ascendancy to gain access to the Endgame Labyrinth.
- This version of the Labyrinth features new puzzles and includes an entirely new type of trap.
- The Endgame Labyrinth rewards you with a new tier of item Enchantment and two additional Ascendancy points. The new total of eight Ascendancy points open up entirely new build possibilities.
In this update, we’re also streamlining the Trials of Ascendancy so that you only have to complete them once on each difficulty level per league.
New Skills for Path of Exile Currency Hunting
They have added five new skills in Content Update 2.3.0. Spirit Offering grants both offensive and defensive bonuses to a summoner’s minion. A Necromancer character can claim those bonuses for themselves in hunting Path of Exile Currency.
- Ancestral Warchief is a new melee weapon totem that uses a powerful area attack and empowers its owner’s attacks. Lacerate is a melee skill that performs two slashes, sending out a wave of force with each. It deals extra damage where the slashes overlap.
- Frostbolt is a new cold spell that passes through enemies, damaging them when it hits them. Vortex is a new area spell that explodes in a burst of cold around the caster, creating an icy vortex. If used on a Frostbolt in mid-air, the Frostbolt explodes, letting the caster create vortices across the battlefield.