The Labyrinth is a randomly generated dungeon filled with traps, puzzles and monsters and with the chance of Orb of chance. After having completed the Trials of Ascendancy in the current difficulty level, the player can enter the Labyrinth through the Statue of the Goddess in The Sarn Encampment.
The traps from the Trials of Ascendancy (and one trap that was not showcased there) are combined in gauntlets throughout the Labyrinth. Its random level generation extends beyond single areas and affects the entire Labyrinth at once.
Ranks of the Hunters of Orb of Chance
Players are ranked based on how quickly they have completed the Labyrinth. To be eligible for the leaderboard, players must enter the Labyrinth alone. The Labyrinth must be completed before the daily changeover to the next labyrinth layout. There are leaderboards for each difficulty in each league, resulting in 12 different leaderboards.
- To be eligible for the normal leaderboards, the player must be level 40 or lower.
- To be eligible for the cruel leaderboards, the player must be level 60 or lower.
- There are no level restrictions for the merciless leaderboards.
At midnight UTC, prizes will be deployed to the players who finished the Labyrinth the quickest that day. The prizes received depend on the difficulty level. For every leaderboard, the top player will be rewarded, so each reward will be distributed four times every day.
Rewards more than Orb of Chance
- Emperor’s Wit – is a Cobalt Jewel which is limited to: 1 with 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 3% increased Character Size, (4 to 6) % increased Intelligence. Language is a tool that can be used to build walls or tear them down. Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. This will be rewarded to the top player in normal difficulty
- Emperor’s Cunning – Emperor’s Cunning is a Viridian Jewel which is limited to: 1 with 20% increased Accuracy Rating, 3% increased Character Size, (4 to 6) % increased Dexterity. The greatest victories happen before the battle has begun. Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. This will be rewarded to the top player in cruel difficulty.
- Emperor’s Might – is a Crimson Jewel which is limited to: 1 with 10% increased Damage, 3% increased Character Size, (4 to 6) % increased Strength. Even an iron fist can be handled with grace. This will be rewarded to the top player in merciless difficulty